Sorry, your browser is not compatible with this website.

This website uses technology supported by Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Chrome, Safari, and Safari mobile. Open with the latest versions of our supported browsers below.

What browser do I have?

We Provide Earthquake Insurance for Californians

Our Residential Earthquake Insurance Policies

Whether you own a house, mobilehome or condo unit, or you rent, California Earthquake Authority (CEA) has an earthquake insurance policy that gives you the strength to rebuild and recover. With more coverage choices, more deductible options and more affordable rates,  you now have the flexibility to find a policy that fits your needs and your budget.‚Äč

Choose the residential earthquake policy you're looking for:

How Do I Buy an Earthquake Insurance Policy or Change My Coverage? And What's My Risk?

  • Learn the facts about California earthquakes, your risk, and how to get prepared.

  • Select the CEA earthquake insurance coverage that meets your needs and budget.

  • Contact your home insurance company to buy a CEA policy or make changes to your coverage.