Sorry, your browser is not compatible with this website.

This website uses technology supported by Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Chrome, Safari, and Safari mobile. Open with the latest versions of our supported browsers below.

What browser do I have?

We Provide Earthquake Insurance for Californians

Who do I contact if I have questions or an earthquake damage claim?

Participating insurance companies process all policy applications, renewals, payments and claims. CEA policyholders should contact your insurance company’s customer service or claim department regarding policy renewals, changes to an existing policy or the handling of claims. Customers make payment of CEA premiums to your insurance company, not to the CEA.