Sorry, your browser is not compatible with this website.

This website uses technology supported by Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Chrome, Safari, and Safari mobile. Open with the latest versions of our supported browsers below.

What browser do I have?

We Provide Earthquake Insurance for Californians

Do I have to be a licensed agent to take agent training?

We encourage anyone who handles or discusses CEA policies, including customer service staff, to attend an agent training seminar; however, we can only offer continuing education (CE) credits to agents who have a valid California property license at the time they complete the course. If you receive your California property license after completing the training seminar, you must re-take the course if you wish to receive CE credits.