Sorry, your browser is not compatible with this website.

This website uses technology supported by Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Chrome, Safari, and Safari mobile. Open with the latest versions of our supported browsers below.

What browser do I have?

We Provide Earthquake Insurance for Californians

If I only attend part of agent-training, can I get partial credit?

The California Department of Insurance (CDI) approves continuing education (CE) courses for a specific number of credit hours, so you must attend the entire CE course to receive credit; partial credit is not allowed.