Sorry, your browser is not compatible with this website.

This website uses technology supported by Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Chrome, Safari, and Safari mobile. Open with the latest versions of our supported browsers below.

What browser do I have?

We Provide Earthquake Insurance for Californians

If my HOA doesn't have an earthquake master policy, do I need Loss Assessment coverage?

Your homeowners association may have insurance for common areas and the exterior and the structure of the building. But the master earthquake policy doesn't cover the inside of your unit or compensate you for loss of use. Your association may also require condo unit owners to share repair costs or pay part of the association's policy deductible through a loss assessment. To learn more about our condo unit policies, download a copy of the condo unit owners brochure.