Sorry, your browser is not compatible with this website.

This website uses technology supported by Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Chrome, Safari, and Safari mobile. Open with the latest versions of our supported browsers below.

What browser do I have?

We Provide Earthquake Insurance for Californians

I rent, so will my landlord's policy cover my belongings?

No. If you rent, you need a separate renters policy to cover your personal belongings. CEA renters earthquake insurance insures personal property such as TVs and furniture, with deductibles ranging from 5 to 25 percent, and covers additional living expenses—if you must live and eat elsewhere following a quake—of up to $100,000 with no deductible.