Sorry, your browser is not compatible with this website.

This website uses technology supported by Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Chrome, Safari, and Safari mobile. Open with the latest versions of our supported browsers below.

What browser do I have?

We Provide Earthquake Insurance for Californians

I own my condo unit. Are there coverage options for me?

Condo unit owners have unique needs. Condo association master earthquake policies usually don't cover damage to your personal belongings or damage to the inside of your home. And while some associations may cover earthquake damage to a condo building's exterior or common areas,  many also require unit owners to pay a portion of the repair costs or the association's policy deductible (by levying a loss assessment). CEA offers a condo unit policy with coverage for your belongings and the interior of your condo unit, as well as loss assessment coverage.