Sorry, your browser is not compatible with this website.

This website uses technology supported by Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Chrome, Safari, and Safari mobile. Open with the latest versions of our supported browsers below.

What browser do I have?

We Provide Earthquake Insurance for Californians

What's the difference between Homeowners and Homeowners Choice policies?

CEA standard Homeowners policies include dwelling, personal property and loss of use coverage bundled together. Choice policies only require dwelling coverage; however, personal property and loss of use can be purchased as separate options, in addition to the dwelling coverage.